Thursday, June 10, 2010

Always On My Mind...

Don't think for a minute that I have forgotten Haiti. I have not! About a month after the earthquake, I had my own personal shaking and I've had to pull back from many things to focus on my sons, meeting their daily needs and keeping my focus. Haiti is always in our hearts and on our minds. I wasn't aware of many who were following this blog, so I pulled back from posting.

For the past two weeks, my sweet little J has been daily praying for and weeping over Haiti. I love his heart. I pray for ways for our family to still be involved and to help the people of Haiti, even in the midst of our own crisis. I do not feel, at this time, that I am called to go into Haiti. I would love to go, but I feel that medical and construction workers are most needed and I'd rather help to send in those types of people.

Lord, we know that the needs in Haiti are still so overwhelming...Grant strength to those who are living there, stuck there and ministering there. Show us how we can best serve our brothers and sisters in that broken land...

No comments:

Post a Comment